WHAT IS COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION LAW?
Team definition: A team comprises a group of people linked in a common purpose.
Your attorneys are a part of your team. That is the core of community association law.
Managing a homeowners association is a unique and complex job, and you
deserve to work with experienced attorneys that will go the distance to
make your life easier. With over 80 combined years in community association
law, the San Diego attorneys at Silldorf Law, LLP understand the intricacies
and demands of your job. Silldorf Law, LLP, a San Diego-based law firm,
serves community associations throughout the state of California, and
we are dedicated to providing resources to support your association and board.
We are committed to making a difference to community associations through
the practice of law.
Having general counsel legal representation for your association is both
proactive and essential. When your association encounters the need for
legal aid, Silldorf Law, LLP will be the team of experienced lawyers that
knows your association as well as you do.
The law firm of Silldorf Law, LLP can help you with a wide variety of legal
- Facilitating the developer to owner transition process
- Legal enforcement of CC&Rs, Architectural Regulations and other governing documents
- Interpretation and amendments to association governing documents (CC&Rs,
Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation, Architectural Guidelines, and Rules
- Advising on the day to day operational issues of the association and the
board of directors
- Delinquent assessment collection and delivery of easy to understand monthly
assessment status reports
- Contract interpretation and drafting of contracts between association and vendors
- Insurance-related issues
- Potential directors' and officers' liability for actions taken
in capacity as association officials
- Dealing with nuisance in the association and with disruptive homeowners
or board members
- Helping the association fight issues related to rentals and tenants
With our San Diego lawyers on your team, together we can be prepared for
and work to find manageable solutions for any legal issues that may arise.