As a San Diego attorney, Sean Kane concentrates his practice in civil litigation,
community association law, and construction defect litigation. He regularly
appears in both California state and federal courts.
Prior to law school, Sean worked as a claims adjuster for Progressive Insurance,
specializing in total losses, fires and thefts. Sean is driven by problem
solving and developing creative solutions for his clients' issues.
During law school, Sean worked as a law clerk at Silldorf Law, LLP, and
also as a research assistant to Professor Joanna Sax. Sean also attended
a semester abroad, learning international law at St. Charles University
in Prague, Czech Republic. Sean graduated
magna cum laude from California Western School of Law in San Diego.
In his free time, Sean likes to surf, travel and spend time with friends
and family. Sean loves reading, and his favorite book is
The Universe in a Nutshell by Stephen Hawking. Sean enjoys running half marathons for charity, and
his robust laugh can be heard throughout Silldorf Law, LLP's entire office.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Community Association Law
- Civil Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Collections Law
- J.D., California Western School of Law, magna cum laude
- B.A. in Psychology, University of California, Santa Cruz
- All Courts in the State of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- Community Association Institute
- California Association of Community Managers